Our COVID 19 hygiene concept
We look forward to welcoming you back here in Fuerteventura soon!
Your safety is important to us.
That you can spend a relaxing holiday with us, we have developed a hygiene concept for our accommodations, the accommodations of our partners and the surf courses, in which we meet the requirements for safety distance, regular disinfection of our rooms and vehicles. So you don't have to do without comfort and relaxation during the surf course, in the accommodation or in the common areas (pool, whirlpool and sauna)..
Our hygiene regulations meet the requirements of the WHO, EU and the strict rules for tourism of the Canary Islands.
We trained our team. Our standard now includes:
- Wearing a mask in closed rooms and vehicles
- The use of gloves when caring for and dispensing surf material
- Regular hand disinfection
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 2 meters
- Avoiding physical contact
We work together with a German doctor's office:
- The specialists Carola Simoni and Norbert Kuner are recommended by the German consulate and are very well networked internationally. They have their office is just a few minutes by car.
- They provide professional advice on symptoms of COVID 19 and can carry out a corona antibody test and a PCR test.
- As of summer Carola and Norbert regularly test our team for the Corona virus.
We provide protective equipment:
- Masks (as required) and gloves (once a day)
- Disinfectants and disposable cleaning wipes
We have adapted our surf courses to the new rules:
- All vehicles and rooms were thoroughly cleaned before they reopened
- We have arranged the furniture in the rooms so that the safety distance can be maintained
- The surf groups will be reduced (this means fewer students per instructor)
- On beaches where we don't surf alone, we keep our distance from other surfers.
- The issue of surf material is designed in such a way that there are no large groups of people
- Every surf student receives a surfboard and a wetsuit, which they should use for the duration of the course and vacation with us
- The surfboard and wetsuit are completely disinfected after return at the end of the holiday and remain unused for a while
- We distribute the seats in the car so that there is always the greatest possible distance between the passengers
- Masks are required in the car
Our surf villa and our family holiday home:
- The houses were thoroughly cleaned before they reopened
- Each apartment, studio, bungalow has its own kitchen and bathroom
- Disinfection dispensers and rubbish bins with foot pedals are available in the common areas; Seating, etc. are arranged according to the prescribed safety distance
- Additional disinfection dispensers are installed in front of the apartments, studio and bungalow
- Bed linen and towels are washed at a minimum of 60 degrees
- After the guests' departure, the apartments, the studio and the bungalow remain ventilated for as long as possible before new guests arrive
- Common areas are cleaned and disinfected several times a week
We are open to your questions and concerns!
- When you arrive we will explain our hygiene concept to you and answer your questions.
- You will receive an information sheet with information about local pharmacies, shops, restaurants and contact details for our doctors Carola and Norbert.
- They will give you professional advice on symptoms of COVID 19 and can carry out a corona antibody test and a PCR test.