Our surf camp in Morro Jable
Sara „The seaview is amazing!
- Only 200 meters from the beach - Our most booked surf camp
- Incl. 4 1/2 hours daily surf course with 4WD Guiding with our Landrover
- Every apartment has shower, toilet, kitchen, Sat TV, Wifi and a balcony with sea view, large terrace with sea view!
- The apartments are next to each other, so it's easy to get in contact with your fellow surfers. Ideal for those who travel alone!
- Good food with the breakfast in the Spanish restaurant Kuatro70
- Good waves at our local beach Cruz Roja
- Authentic Spanish atmosphere in the narrow alleys, tapas bars and on the little seaside boulevard of Morro Jable
- Only 30 meters away from our surf school office with Wifi, SUP rental, tablefootball, skateboards, Indo Boards, beach cruiser bikes, surf DVD's and lots more
- Extra surf theory lessons, beach barbecue, tablefootball tournament, surf camp dinner, Yoga, Spanish classes, wellness and lots more
Hello, I'm Tine. I will answer your questions, send you a non-binding offer and help you with the flight search.
Morro Jable the relaxed fishing village by the sea
- Authentic Spanish place with a small harbor by the sea
- Delicious restaurants, cozy bars, cheap supermarkets
- Bay with sandy beach ideal for snorkeling and SUP
Hello, I'm Christof. I live with my family since 2007 in Morro Jable. Our surf camp is situated in Morro Jable. The little fishing town is surrounded by Fuerteventuras highest mountains and longest beaches. Through the narrow alleys and along the vivid beach promenade you can experience authentic Spain in cosy seafood restaurants and traditional tapas bars.
The bay of Morro Jable with the distinctive church tower on the small cliff is sheltered from the wind and ideal for SUP tours and snorkeling.
A hill with a picturesque esplanade divides Morro Jable from its neighboring town Jandia. The lively town invites tourists for shopping and attracts with varied night life.
Next to the 3 km long beach promenade is a dedicated lane for skateboarding, cycling and inlineskating, so you can explore town while riding a skateboard or bicycle.
Our surf camp apartments
incl. surf course
- Apartments only 200m from the sea with large terrace to relax
- Kitchen, shower & WC, living room Sat TV, free wifi, sea view
You will find our surf camp the Apartamentos Alberto located only 2 minutes by foot from the sea overlooking the town of Morro Jable. You will be accommodated in neat and cosy apartments, which are situated next to each other. The apartments have a little kitchen, satellite television, bath room with shower and toilet and a balcony with seaview. For a little fee you can have Wifi in the apartment. On the wide communal roof terrace and the various balconies of the Apartamentos Alberto - with an amazing view on Morro Jable, the beaches of Jandia and the atlantic ocean - you can enjoy the evening and gently let it fade away.
Surfing in Morro Jable and Jandia
- Good beachbreak about 5 to 10 minutes away by bicycle
- Ideal for surfing after the surf course
Hello, I'm Victor. I am the head coach of the OTRO MODO Surfschool and live in Morro Jable.
Situated in front of the lighthouse at the long beach of Jandia, is (still considered to be an insiders' tip) one of the best waves of Fuerteventura, called "Cruz Roja". Heavy swells from north west or strong winds from north east make the lighthouse wave come alive and creates either moderate waves ideal for learning to surf or perfect tubes for the Spanish local surfers.
Our surf shop and surfschool office
- Our surf shop and surf school office is located in Morro Jable
- Here we organize the surf course and many activities such as Yoga, Spanish courses, SUP, boat trips and much more
Also situated in Morro Jable is our OTRO MODO surf shop and surf school office. Here you have Wifi internet access, you can hire surfboards, SUP, skateboards, Indo Boards and beach cruiser bikes, play tablefootball with your fellow surfers or relax watching the latest surf DVD's.
Several times a week, our surf camp participants do something together in the evening, here is a small overview of our Morro Jable surf camps weekly program.
Food in Morro Jable
- Breakfast in the Spanish cafe "Kuatro70"
- Joint dinners in the best restaurants in town
- There are cheap supermarkets and grocery stores which are also open on Sundays
We organize a breakfast for our guests in Morro Jable in the trendy Spanish restaurant "Kuatro70" in the small pedestrian street in the village.
Here you will find fresh baguettes, Café con Leche and delicious juices - relaxed music a la "Café del Mar" and surf videos to get you started for the day.
In Morro Jable there are many delicious and inexpensive restaurants. We have a weekly program where we organize evening meals together with our guests in the best restaurants in Morro Jable.
All apartments have a small kitchen.
In Morro Jable there is a large and cheap supermarket. There are many small grocery stores open until late in the evening and also on Sundays. There is also a small market hall and two health food stores.
Tip: Thanks to the small fishing port in Morro Jable there are very tasty fish dishes at reasonable prices.
A day at the surf camp in Morro Jable
Surfing, relaxing, SUP, skatboarding, Yoga…
Surf camp's offers
incl. surf course & flight search service
*7 nights in a double apartment & 3 days surf course / surfschool from 369€
7 nights in a double apartment & 5 days surf course / surfschool from 439€
7 nights in a single apartment & 5 days surf course / surfschool from 559€
+ 1 week breakfast (6 x) - 48€
We are happy to assist you with your flight search. Just tell us all the possible airports and the period of your desired stay.